Preheat the oven to 200°C. Wrap the garlic cloves in aluminum foil and place directly on the oven rack. Roast for 45 mins, remove and allow to cool.
Place the feta in a food processor and process to a fine crumb. Add the yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, ¾ of the thyme leaves (reserve the rest) and blend to a smooth paste. Squeeze the roasted garlic from the skins and add the paste to the feta mix, blend to combine. Season to taste and remove from the food processor.
Place the whipped feta mix into a serving bowl smooth the top, scatter the roasted walnuts and reserved thyme leaves on top (you could also drizzle with a little extra olive oil).
Serve with The Wholesome Food Company Luscious Lentil Chips and a selection of raw crudités for a delicious dip with drinks or a healthy after school snack for the kids.
Nutritional values quoted are averages per serve.
Serving size – 60g.
- 4 cloves garlic (skin still on)
- 200g Greek feta, crumbled
- 80g plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- 4 stalks lemon thyme, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp The Wholesome Food Company walnuts, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 – 2 x 120g packets The Wholesome Food Company Luscious Lentil Chips