Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place The Wholesome Food Company Fabulous Falafel Chips in a medium sized rectangular oven proof dish.
Heat the olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and sauté until translucent, approximately 5 mins. Add the bacon and sauté until beginning to crisp, approximately 5 mins.
Add the diced tomatoes and 1 cup of water. Cook for a further 5 mins. Add the kidney beans, smoked paprika and season to taste.
Pour the tomato mix over the chips, sprinkle with the cheese and place in the oven. Cook until the cheese has melted.
Remove from the oven, top with the avocado, sour cream, coriander sprigs and jalapenos (if using).
Nutritional values quoted are averages per serve.
Serving size – 375g.
- 1 x 175g packet The Wholesome Food Company Fabulous Falafel Chips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 5 rashers smoked bacon, diced
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed, mashed a little with a fork
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, mashed
- ½ cup sour cream
- 6 sprigs coriander, leaves picked
- Jalapenos (optional)