Place all the ingredients except for the oil and the chips in a food processor. Pulse briefly until you have a coarse paste (go slowly to ensure you don’t end up with a smooth puree).
Gradually add the oil still pulsing carefully (or stir through with a spoon if it is beginning to get too smooth). Remove and stir.
Place in a bowl and serve with The Wholesome Food Company Heavenly Hummus Chips.
Nutritional values quoted are averages per serve.
Serving size – 70g.
- 480g jar roasted red capsicum, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup The Wholesome Food Company pecans, toasted
- ¾ cup coarsely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- ½ cup loosely packed parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Splash red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 120g packet The Wholesome Food Company Heavenly Hummus Chips