Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute 3-4 mins or until softened but not golden. Add capsicum and saute a further 2-3 mins.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, honey, Worcestershine sauce, Aleppo pepper, paprika and salt. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and add cannellini beans.
Crack the eggs carefully over the tomato mixture (you want them to be evenly spaced around the dish). Cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook 8-10 mins or until eggs have cooked and sauce thickened slightly. Sprinkle with za’atar and a little extra Aleppo pepper and sea salt.
Serve topped with smashed avo, feta, a generous handful of The Wholesome Food Company Luscious Lentil Chips and chopped parsley.
Nutritional values quoted are averages per serve.
Serving size – 420g.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small yellow or red capsicum, sliced
- 400g tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ tsp Aleppo pepper, plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado, flesh removed and roughly mashed with a fork
- 20g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp za’atar
- The Wholesome Food Company Luscious Lentil Chips, to serve
- Finely chopped parsley, to serve